Have you been thinking about investing in real estate but not sure if it’s right for you? Then you’ll want to watch this video where I outline the 5 reasons why someone should NOT be investing in real estate. I’ll not only explain the reasons, but also give you 5 pro tips on what you should be doing if each of those reasons apply to you!
Essentially this is a What To Expect video for when you are ready to become a landlord!
The Five (5) Reasons I’ve given in the video are:
- If you can’t afford to put more money into your real estate investment every month.
- If you think you’ll need the money for whatever reason in the short term. It’s a long term game!
- f don’t have a good stable job or your credit score is a bit weak.
- If you think you’ll be moving again in the next 3-5 years and need the money from the investment property.
- If you don’t like headaches and don’t want to pay for someone to deal with the headaches.
In conclusion, being a landlord is not all that bad. There are a lot of positives that come out of real estate ownership such as capital growth and the ability for you to pass this on to the next generation. It is also a lot less risky versus stocks because a place to live is a necessity all human beings and you are providing a place for those who are not in the position to buy. Just remember to consider these points before you jump into real estate investment!
Please watch the video below! Cheers.